eleganceresort.in is a property of Elegance Resort, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office Mathura - Vrindavan Marg, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281406, India
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you book hotel from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a booking done.
- We Use Information as otherwise permitted by Law.
SHARING OF INFORMTION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers: We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your bookings.
Third party sites
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, and contact details of are provided below:
- Mathura - Vrindavan Marg, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281406
- If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates to this Policy